It is the mission of Choice Tax Solutions Inc. to serve, educate and solve even the toughest of tax problems.
We prepare tax returns for individuals and small businesses; represent clients before all levels of the IRS and State Taxing Authorities; teach classes and webinars; and help our clients organize their finances and stay out of debt while maximizing their tax returns and avoiding trouble with the IRS. We also coach entrepreneurs and new businesses (including online coaching and consulting), and serve the media with TV and radio appearances, and article writing.
The key core areas of our tax services are:
Within each core component of services is an array of services to meet the needs of each and every one of our clients. We thoroughly review and analyze each case and work with our clients for the best possible results.
International Taxpayer Services
Tax reporting for U.S. persons overseas, as well as resident and non-resident aliens in the U.S. can be baffling for even the most financially astute person. The IRS has a huge initiative in this area, and many taxpayers and tax preparers are unaware of the required filings. The penalties for missing these filings can be significant. The IRS has recently modified some programs to reduce/eliminate penalties, but the taxpayer needs to understand the required reporting and qualifications.
We specialize in expat, resident alien and non-resident alien tax preparation and reporting. We have clients all over the world, and our goal is to make sure all current and delinquent filings are done properly.
Choice Tax Solutions can assist with the following:
- Filing your U.S. tax return (any tax year)
- Filing your current and/or delinquent Foreign Account Reports (to report holdings in bank accounts, brokerage accounts, foreign mutual funds, foreign pensions, foreign contracts, etc.)
- FATCA reporting for personal income taxes
- Filing your information returns to reflect your interest in a foreign corporation, partnership or other entity; large gifts received from non-resident aliens; foreign trust/pension reporting
- Filing via a current amnesty programs to reduce penalties, civil and criminal exposure, etc.
Every country has different requirements and the U.S. tax treaties are difficult to understand. Choice Tax Solutions will navigate the taxpayer safely through the maze so you can avoid problems with the IRS.
Contact us anytime and you will receive a same day response.